compensation: $20-25/hour negotiable DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate CBT opening for a child with autism in our clinic setting, mornings 8-11:30am midday 12-3pm and or afternoon 3:30-5:30pm. Full-time or part-time welcome! We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic CBT to provide behavior intervention, using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). You must already have your CBT or RBT, in addition, you must be high energy, have strong communication skills and love little children.
What we offer you:
• Competitive pay (DOE)
• Training opportunities
• Professional Support
• Opportunity to make a difference
Ideal candidates are:
• a Registered or Certified Behavior Technician
• Professional; willing to give a 1-year commitment
• Motivated to make a difference
• Knowledgeable in ABA principles
• Familiar with the VBMAPP and ABLLS
• Reliable car
Please email a cover letter and resume to this email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers