Gravitec's distribution center is seeking a warehouse person. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys hands-on work, a willingness to learn, customer service skills and wants to be a part of a growing industry.
• The processing, tracking and expediting of sales orders.
• Written and verbal communication with vendors.
• Ability to facilitate and expedite the flow of materials to and from various departments and drop ship orders.
• Deal directly with vendors to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations.
• Inspect goods upon delivery to verify delivered goods match order.
• Handles any delivery inconsistencies or delays.
• Assist the distribution manager and the shipping and receiving clerk as needed or assumes responsibilities in their absence.
• Able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Computer knowledge. Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
• Great attitude, willingness to learn and listen.
• Must be able to pass drug screening.
• Competitive Pay.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers