Gravitec's Procurement Department is seeking a supply chain team member for our world-class facility located in Poulsbo, WA. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys hands-on work, has strong customer service skill and wants to be a part of a growing industry. This is a position that requires dedication and detail oriented nature as we build rescue kits, fill fall protection orders and manage inventory.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• The processing, tracking and expediting of sales orders as they are submitted from the sales office.
• Building relationships and communication bridges with vendors.
• Familiar with supply chain concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to facilitate and expedite the flow of materials to and from various departments and drop ship orders.
• Deal directly with vendors to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations.
• Inspect goods upon delivery to verify delivered goods match order.
• Handles any delivery inconsistencies or delays.
• Assist the distribution manager and the shipping and receiving clerk as needed or assumes responsibilities in their absence.
• Able to assemble products based on a bill of materials.
• Able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Comprehensive computer knowledge. Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to work independently as well as on, and/or leading a team.
• Great attitude, willingness to learn and listen.
• Knowledge of shipping and receiving practices.
• Professional and customer service driven.
• Must be able to pass drug screening.
Other helpful experience
• Understanding of inventory life cycle, and FIFO (first in first out) management processes.
• SAP Business 1 knowledge or other inventory management system.
• Hourly Rate commensurate with experience.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers