Flynn is currently seeking skilled waterproofers and laborers to join our growing team in Seattle, WA! If you are a hardworking, team oriented and safety focused individual, apply today!
With Flynn, it's not a job; it's a career.
• Install various waterproofing systems (hot tar and hot rubber)
• Operating machinery
• Safely work at heights
• Daily use of hand tools and power tools
Skill & Qualifications:
• 2-3 years' commercial waterproofing/roofing experience preferred
• Intermediate English skills
• Can perform physical activities on a regular basis
• Familiarity working on small and large construction sites
• Ability to work as a team and communicate with others
• High attention to detail
• Safely operate vehicles, mechanical devices or equipment
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers