compensation: $40,000/year salary with paid holidays, sick leave and vacation time, and retirement plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NORTHWEST TECHNICAL PRODUCTS
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Northwest Technical Products Inc is a small family owned company. We have under 10 employees. We provide computer operated manufacturing/engineering products and services to education and industral customers throughout the Northwest and is currently interviewing for a qualified Field Service Technicians.
These products include but not limited to:
Large scale Eco-Solvent printer/cutters
Qualifications for Position:
1. Must be able to work well with minimal supervision and schedule constraints, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be meticulous about accuracy and detail.
2. Must also be able to install, train and service products throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
4. Good problem solving and time management skills are a must.
5. Must be able to comfortably act as liaison between customers and salespersons as needed. No sales work will be required with this position.
6. Must have a valid driver's license, and an excellent driving history. A current driving record report from the DOL will be required from the Candidate qualifying for this position.
7. Occasional travel via airplane is required.
8. Training is provided either on the job or by training sessions at our various manufactures locations throughout the US.
Car, cell, computer, tools, training, expense account are provided.
Skills learned in utilizing this equipment may help with future endeavors.
Please email resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers