compensation: DOE Base + Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Gravitec's Sales team is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our Inside Sales - Equipment Division in Poulsbo, Washington. This role develops customer relationships through the sales cycle. A positive attitude, willingness to learn, great phone demeanor and people skills are a must as this position requires intensive phone work.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients and seek new business relationships.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process, prospecting to closing.
• Maintain customer data base, ensuring the CRM is updated though the sales cycle.
• Assist with the preparation and execution of customer events, including occasional travel to trade shows.
• Help to develop marketing and campaign ideas
• Integrate with existing sales team and contribute to the growth of the company.
• Comfortable and professional on the phone.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Previous experience with SAP, ACT! a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software programs
• Previous safety of fall protection knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to pass drug screening.
• DOE Base + Commission
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential in a growing industry.
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hourly / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers