We are a small and growing analytical testing lab in Poulsbo, Wa that performs a variety of tests on cannabis products. We are currently seeking an analytical chemist to assist in a variety of lab functions. This will include method development/optimization and validation on HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instruments. Recent graduates that are capable and driven are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. B.S. degree or higher in chemistry or chemical engineering. The ideal candidate will have taken physical chemistry and instrumental analysis courses.
2. Previous hands on experience with HPLC or GC. For recent graduates, previous academic research is highly desirable.
3. The ability to consistently follow methods as outlined in the SOP, and document work performed.
4. Enthusiastic attitude with the ability to multitask and stay organized.
5. Ability to work well with other lab staff.
6. Applicants must be 21 or older (required by state regulations)
Skills that will be considered valuable, but not necessarily required:
1. Strong mechanical aptitude
2. Electronics knowledge
3. Computer programming experience
4. Metals analysis (ICP, FAA)
5. Advanced Excel experience
We provide company paid heath care benefits to all full time employees. Interested applicants please forward a resume.