Martha and Mary has been caring for children, seniors and families in Greater Kitsap for 125 years. Offering exceptional care that feels like family, we provide a wide continuum of care services for life's transitions, including skilled nursing, rehab, home care, care management and long term care, plus affordable senior housing options and outstanding early learning programs for children. As a non-profit, faith-based organization, we are keenly dedicated to delivering high quality, compassionate care requiring highly capable employees with warm hearts. Whether you are just beginning your career or looking to enhance your skill set, by joining our mission of caring you can expect to make a real difference in the lives of those we serve.
Bay Vista Commons is currently seeking a Weekend Receptionist to join our team in our Assisting Living and Memory Care campus located in Bremerton.
We provide you:
• 40% discount on child care services while working
• Exceptional full-time benefit package after 60 days
• Career advancement opportunities across multiple sites and departments
• Continuing Education opportunities and assistance after one year
• Employee Assistance and Counseling
• Financial counseling discounts and 403(b) EE Plan
• Cell phone discounts
• Health club discounts
• Auto service discounts
• Much more
A typical day looks like:
• Create and manage documents, schedule meetings, etc., using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software programs.
• Pick up, sort and distribute internal and external mail.
• Front desk reception coverage.
• Provide tours and information to guests.
• Complete New Hire Checklist with orientation for new employees.
• Monitor inventory and reorder office supplies weekly.
• Assist administrative team with copying, filing, and payroll inserts.
• Complete HUD renewals, new applications and new resident paperwork.
• Complete New Resident Orientation and marketing materials.
• Monitor and track staff training requirements.
• Maintain and update Characteristic Roster.
• Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• Provide back-up & support for care staff.
• Perform as Manager-On-Duty on weekends including admissions, inquiries and tours; monitoring the environment for cleanliness, safety and regulatory compliance; covering staffing issues and filling in as needed.
We are looking for:
• People who have a genuine passion working with the elderly
• Minimum 18 Years of age
• High School Diploma/GED; training or education beyond high school preferred
• Two years' working in an administrative capacity
• One year experience in a healthcare environment preferred
• Ability to follow, understand, administer and communicate policies/procedures
• Highly organized with good attention to detail
• Excellent tact and diplomacy in dealing with clients, customers, residents, families, employees
• Ability to work positively to find solutions to problems
• Ability to work independently and with teams of colleagues
• Accurate keyboarding ~ at least 50 wpm
• Excellent proofreading, writing and grammar skills
• Computer experience in a MS Windows environment
• Basic mathematical skills; some bookkeeping experience helpful