compensation: $30 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are immediately hiring to add to our team of Part-Time Brand Ambassadors for a large wine group. Events will be in the whole Puget Sound area, however we especially have a need in Kitsap area. When applying let us know which areas you are available to work.
$30/ hour (3 hour minimum shifts)
+ $25 Lead Fee per event (for things such as reporting, POS pick up / coordination, setup, account confirmation calls)
+ mileage paid anything over 30 miles roundtrip per event
Position Responsibilities/Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 21 years and older
• Male or Female
• Have good availability including Weekday evenings, Friday evenings, Saturdays, & Sundays ~ lots of flexibility on shifts
• Must be very reliable, dependable, organized and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Attend market brand and program trainings
• Arrive to events on time, in appropriate attire, and be prepared to execute promotions as outlined
• Be great with people and engaging with the public.
• Promote brands through key communication points outlined in brand/program training manuals
• Sample product to consumers when allowed
• Follow Responsible Server Guidelines and report Guideline violations (If you are not licensed to pour alcohol in Washington state yet, you must complete your MAST certification.)
• Ensure proper care and return of company property (sampling materials, etc.)
• Have a computer with internet access to complete post-event recap in our reporting website
• Take digital event photos & upload to dropbox
• Maintain appropriate appearance for consumer appeal
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Have reliable transportation
Please submit all of the following: resume, 1 recent headshot, & 1 recent full body photo (do not need to be professional photos) through Craigslist messenger and we will contact you for an interview if you are a candidate that we think may be a good fit for our team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers