compensació: DOE tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Gravitec is seeking an Maintenance assistant to assist the Facility Coordinator in maintaining our facility located in Poulsbo, WA. The ideal candidate for this position should be a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Basic experience in building & vehicle maintenance, light construction or general handyman knowledge is preferred.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key solutions and training for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• Perform routine Building Maintenance & Inspections
• Maintain Company Vehicles
• Maintain Cleanliness of Building and Grounds (Ensures building, classrooms and office spaces are clean and presentable, make minor repairs as needed)
• Perform basic construction Projects (minor painting, carpentry, and general repairs)
• Performing minor electrical repairs (replace/repair lights, fixtures, bulbs, etc.)
• Using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
• Performing minor plumbing maintenance (replace/repair fixtures, leaks, clogs, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
• FLSA Status is Non-Exempt
• The ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals, etc.
• Ability to walk, stand, squat, bend and kneel with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects up to 70 pounds
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, Outlook & the Internet
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a team
• Great attitude, willingness to learn and listen
• Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems a plus
• Knowledge of fall protection equipment a plus
• Ability to work at height
• Mechanical aptitude a plus
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• PTO and Paid Holidays.
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades