Gravitec is seeking a Custodial and Maintenance person. The ideal candidate for this position should be a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Maintain Cleanliness of Building and Grounds (General custodial duties: Cleaning bathrooms, building, classrooms and office spaces. Ensuring the building is clean and presentable, make minor repairs as needed).
• Assist with facility inspections.
• Maintain Company Vehicles.
• Assist with preventive maintenance tasks.
• Perform basic construction Projects (minor painting, carpentry, and general repairs).
• Using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
• Performing minor plumbing maintenance (replace/repair fixtures, leaks, clogs, etc.).
• Ability to walk, stand, squat, bend and kneel with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work independently or with a team.
• Ability to work at height.
• Mechanical aptitude a plus.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Competitive Salary.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers