compensation: DOE - WE PAY TOP DOLLAR $$$. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Pudget Sound Region.
It's a new day at Peak Dental!!!
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you! 36 offices and growing!!! We also believe in recognizing our employees' hard work, commitment to service and teamwork and have designed programs that will reward highly skilled, motivated, caring individuals and teams that truly adhere to our mission statement as a company.
Currently we are looking for a Dental Assistant to join our state-of-the-art office in Tacoma, WA. We are also hiring in Lynnwood & Bellevue.
Monday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (2nd & 4th Week)
• Ability to put patients at ease
• BS in related field with minimum of 3 years related experience
• Valid California state hygiene license
• Ability to obtain an NPI
• Comply with all Safety, Emergency, Hazard, OSHA, Sterilization, Clinical, Quality Assurance and Administrative Plans, Guidelines, Protocol, and Standards.
• Perform duties as workload necessitates and in accordance to licensed duties
• Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
• Communicates regularly with supervisor about the dental clinic issues
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Report to work on time prepared to perform job duties
• Meet dental clinic production standards
• Update and keep all state licensure and accreditation by the commission on dental accreditation.
• Maintain accurate record keeping on all dental hygienist related services performed
• Maintain a clean and sterile work environment
• Insure all health safeguards for patients including regular check-ups for blood bourne pathogens and alike
• Adhere to all radiological procedures, compliance with recommended aseptic techniques, and utilization of appropriate devices
• Assists in preparing reports as needed
• Participates in meetings as needed
• Perform sterilization and disinfecting as required
• Perform all Hygiene duties as required by the Dental Board of California and the clinic
• Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager, Regional Manager, and/or Dentists
West Coast Dental offers:
• Sick Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Medical (including prescriptions)
• Vision insurance
• Comprehensive dental benefit
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
• Continuing education
• Advancement opportunities
• 401 (k) plan
• Referral bonus incentive programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers