Gravitec's Engineering Department is seeking an innovative Project Engineer to join our expanding engineering team in Poulsbo, WA. We are searching for people that are looking to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of talented engineers. If you are someone who enjoys design, innovation, field engineering and hands-on problem solving in places ranging from steel mills to amusement parks we encourage you to apply. Come join us as we continue our mission of protecting workers at height!
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• Designing engineered fall protection solutions.
• Preparing design calculations.
• Working directly with Drafters to prepare construction documents.
• Performing analysis of existing systems and structures.
• Development of hazard assessment surveys.
• Inspections of existing fall protection systems.
• Installation of fall protection systems.
• This position includes frequent travel.
• 0-3+ years engineering experience.
• Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (ABET Accredited) - Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Aeronautical
• Team player driven by a desire to improve systems and products.
• Familiarity with engineering plans.
• Ability to effectively work as part of an engineering and installation team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening.
Other helpful experience
• Previous experience with fall protection
• Working knowledge of current industry software including AutoCAD, MS office, RISA-3D, Inventor a plus
• Previous construction experience
• Salary Rate commensurate with experience.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time and Paid Holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Director of Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers