Gravitec's Sales team is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Inside Sales Division at our world class facility in Poulsbo, Washington. This role proactively manages and develops customer relationships. A positive attitude, great phone demeanor and people skills are a must as this position requires intensive phone work.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients' fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of death, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients while driving new business via our CRM.
• Locate and propose potential prospects by discovering and exploring opportunities. Develop account plans and strategies. Manage lead sources and develop account plans.
• Work with current customers and prospects to identify opportunities to cross sell training services, equipment and engineered systems products.
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
• Maintain customer data base, ensuring the CRM is updated though the sales cycle.
• Contribute marketing and campaign ideas to advance brand.
• Effective communication of the "Gravitec" brand to reinforce the value our solutions bring.
• Integrate with existing sales team and contribute to the growth of the company.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Ability to understand technical subject matter.
• Experience with SAP, ACT!, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software programs.
• Knowledge of sales processes, methodologies and preferred practices.
• Previous safety of fall protection knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to pass drug screening.
• Hourly Rate commensurate with experience.
• Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
• 401(k) savings opportunity.
• Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
• Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers