Silverdale CPA firm is seeking a seasonal tax preparer for the 2019 tax season. The position would be full time between February and April with the option of overtime. Permanent positions are also available if desired for candidates with the right qualifications. Desired qualifications and skills include:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Current CPA or EA credentials with at least three years of tax preparation experience.
- General computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle busy tax season workloads (reliability, organization, communication).
- Ability to complete multiple types of returns including Individual, S-corporations, Partnerships, C-corporations, Estates and Trusts (not required but desirable), Not for Profit (not required but desirable).
- Accounting skills are also a plus.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is also highly desirable.
Salary depends on skill and experience. If full time employment is desired, we offer a great benefit package.