Affirma, ranked one of Washington's Best Companies to Work for is hiring an Executive Content Writer for an exciting client of ours in Bellevue. Our clients aims to provide the best of the best within the hospitality industry and they are currently looking for someone who can engage with global stakeholders to help drive internal communications.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Research, write and create press releases, PPT's, eBooks, white papers, email templates while representing executive level stakeholders
• Translate the ideas, objectives, corporate position, and management philosophy into messaging that relates to the topic, speaker, and intended audience.
• Edit content with a fine-tooth comb as well as be able to implement editor notes or suggestions quickly and precisely
• Write and edit in different tones and styles depending on stakeholders needs
• Clearly and coherently engage in strategic discussions around creation or editing processes
• Comfortable briefing and providing feedback to design teams
• Experience writing for corporate communications
• Professional communication to collaborate with clients
• Interface with internal stakeholders across the US, Canada, and LATAM
• Check for quality control
• Act as a content editor (for grammar, tone, etc.)
• Work cross-functionally with team members to ensure all projects and communication needs and deadlines are met
• Executive level writing background and previous experience editing content
• Work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
• Passionate about writing and creating great content
• Shows a keen attention to detail and is well organized
• Be self-sufficient, self-motivated, and can manage multiple deadlines
• Excellent written communication abilities for digital publications
• Be able to provide writing samples or portfolio per request
Nice to have:
• Previous project or program management experience
Sound like a fit? Visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit your application using the job opening ID #854!