SECURITY COMMAND CENTER OPERATOR
Customer Service-Computer Savvy Security needed in Redmond
Securitas Security is seeking a security professional for a full-time position within a security command center. The Security Command Center (SCC) Operators are responsible for providing 24x7 real-time monitoring of physical security alarms for a local power and gas utility company. Operators are expected to process alarms in accordance with established procedures in an efficient and timely manner. Operators act as the single point of contact for the Corporate Security Department, answering calls, text messages, and emails from internal and external customers. They are expected to log and appropriately process reports of security concerns, broken security equipment, and physical access issues. Operators monitor CCTV cameras for suspicious activity and to determine the cause of the al arms.
PAY: $19 per hour; increase to $21 after 90 days
HOURS: Full-time; 2nd & 3rd shift
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
• Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
• Short and long term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• 401K options
• Paid Time Off
• Employee assistance program
• Employee purchase programs
• Ability to navigate a Windows computer through multiple applications across several monitors and systems in an efficient manner.
• Ability to gather information from different applications, people, and sources quickly and in high stress situations.
• Ability to communicate English clearly in verbal and written forms.
• Comfortable speaking with Law Enforcement and Emergency Services via telephone.
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to work in an environment that can change pace suddenly and drastically with a preference to past Command Center or Central Station experience.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills, including the ability to engage with difficult people
• Ability to prioritize their workload to ensure all tasks is completed.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 21 Years of Age or older, depending on experience.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
• Prior Security Command Center, Alarm Central Station, or other relatable experience is highly desired.
• Knowledge of basic security best practices
• Knowledge on the use of CCTV systems.
• Some College Coursework or the completion of an AA/AS degree.
• Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
• Valid Driver's license; not required for all positions
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 425-653-1454
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!