Innerfit believes in helping its clients make life long changes for the whole body and mind wellness, we do this through offering exciting, state-of-the-art fitness technologies coupled with hands on holistic therapies, tailored classes and personal coaching.
QR Code Link to This Post
In the role of receptionist you are the face of Innerfit meeting and greeting clients new and existing in to the studio. You will work alongside 3 other receptionists to cover the studio's hours of business (m-f 9-7pm, s 9-2pm)
Your duties will include but are not limited to -
• Booking appointments through our online booking system and phone
• Taking payment from clients
• Processing deliveries, placing orders and completing product inventory checks
• Cleaning duties will include but not limited to - cleaning fitness equipment, infrared sauna, vacuuming, and completing laundry.
• Administrational duties will include but not limited to - data entry, using social media, designing gift certificates, maintaining staff schedules and answering emails.
Candidates should have -
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Some flexibility with working hours and be available to cover additional hours if needed
• A good standard of time keeping and organizational skills
Benefits for our staff include -
• Free use of the equipment at the studio
• Discounted treatments for yourself and immediate family members
• Free classes
• Free entry to all our workshops and seminars
Please note this position requires you to work a Friday afternoon and evening (2-7pm), a Saturday morning (9-2pm) and a Monday morning (9-2pm) the hourly rate reflects this.