Fitness Coach Position
QR Code Link to This Post
Force 10 Performance is focused on being the best affordable, community-based, multi-sport training facility for athletes of all ages and abilities.
The Fitness Coach will lead adult groups through fitness sessions under the guidance of Force 10's Athletic Performance Director.
The Fitness Coach position has the following key responsibilities:
• Passionately embrace and consistently communicate the Force 10 Mission and Vision to create and maintain an exceptionally positive environment for all clients and staff.
• Satisfy Force 10 customers of all ages and abilities by consistently delivering the highest quality training programs.
• Lead world-class adult fitness sessions as prescribed by the Athletic Performance Director.
• Assist with athletic performance training sessions as assigned by Athletic Performance Director
• Current CPR/AED certification
• Current professional certification
• Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
• Pay is ~$20 an hour
• Resume required for application
• Please include your personal email, a phone number, and your most current address
• Desired availability is Monday - Thursday, 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm