SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic & Spa is a medically supervised practice that is leading edge and growing. Since opening in 2003, SkinSpirit has grown into the top destination for aesthetic skin and body care with locations in California and Washington. Owned and supervised by a Stanford-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon, we offer the best of both worlds: cutting-edge technology and a luxurious spa-like setting. We offer skincare procedures (including Botox, Restylane, Voluma, Ulthera, laser hair removal, and laser resurfacing), and medical grade facial treatments with Master Aestheticians.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes generous Employee and Friends & Family Discount Programs and a beautiful working environment with a stellar team. We also offer Paid Holidays and a 401k Program. For full time employees we offer Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- Provide excellent client care and customer service
- Answer and screen high volume of inbound phone calls
- Provide information and answers to service and product inquiries
- Accurately complete client transactions
- Manage appointments (scheduling, moving, and canceling appointments)
- Manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure, always keeping clients priority
- Perform opening and closing duties of the clinic
-Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
-Other projects and responsibilities assigned by clinic manager
- Associate's degree; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of: Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in order to complete assignments
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- Must be available to work flexible schedule
- Experience in medical office / understanding of cosmetic procedures / skin care products / Korvue or other POS systems
Visit us at www.skinspirit.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers