compensation: $13/hr. + free yoga, and a discount in our yoga boutique employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and reliable individual with a “Can do” attitude to fill a Front Desk Coordinator position at our yoga studio in downtown Bellevue. Outstanding people skills, and the ability to multi-task are a must. Previous customer service or retail experience is required.
Candidates must be available to work evening shifts 4pm-9:15pm + availability to sub other shifts periodically. If hired, you will receive a set schedule of 2-3 shifts per week, plus lots of opportunities to sub.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Provide excellent customer service
• Greet and check-in clients
• Actively sell packages, workshops, and retail
• Answer phones, emails, and general client questions
• Cash handling, daily deposits
• Cleaning and studio upkeep
• Work independently and as a team/ willingness to jump in and help out
• Oversee volunteers
Not required, but a plus:
• Proficiency in Mind Body Software
• Yoga practitioner
*Must have reliable transportation and be dependable and punctual for every shift. Bellevue/Eastside candidates preferred.
If you are interested in joining our incredible community, submit a cover letter stating why you would be good fit, along with a copy of your resume for review. **Submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers