compensation: DOE + FREE Health Club Membership employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PRO Sports Club is looking for a Basketball Coach at the Bellevue location. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door in the fitness industry and in PRO Sports Club! This position will work with youth ages 4 to 17 and coach during clinics, team practices, games, and camps. Help instill the love of the game in youth through teaching fundamentals, mentoring, and coaching players of all skill levels.
- Be a leader for our Basketball program by creating a fun environment for kids with an emphasis on player development, fundamental skill building, team play, good sportsmanship, and life lessons learned through sport
- Develop prehab and movement prep programs to enhance all players' skills, reduce injuries and their ability to functionally move for a life skill. These will occur before every practice and every game
- Develop practice schedules, team handouts, and coaches' playbooks.
- Help train coaches on philosophy and goals of the program
- Help coach kids daily at team practices, skills training classes and during weekend games
- Evaluate coaches and players on an ongoing basis
- Grow and enhance program value for participants while increasing numbers each season and retaining members
- A minimum of two (2) years coaching experience preferred
- Previous playing experience is required
- CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
Please click here to apply & see the complete job description!
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers