compensation: $15 per hour plus commission opportunities available employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Seattle Boat Company is looking for a detail oriented individual to join our sales team as the Sales Detail Assistant! If you are interested in working with boats, great people at a great location, this is the job for you! The Sales Assistant helps in keeping our line of Cobalts, Malibus, Scout and Barletta Boats looking in top shape to show to our customer base. This person may also assist in test drives and deliveries depending on boating experience. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door to the marine industry, give us a call!
• Interior/Exterior boat detailing
• Performing demos for potential customers
• Partaking in deliveries of boats to new owners
• Miscellaneous shop projects
• Valet Pickups
• Passionate about producing customer service of the highest quality; understand the impact of enthusiastic, sincere service
• Have some boating experience and appreciate the Puget Sound’s amazing waterways
• Have a self-motivated spirit, be well organized and possess a high attention to detail
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers