compensació: $53,000-$59,800 DOE tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Who You Are
You are an outside sales fanatic with proven hospitality sales experience and a drive and passion for attracting, selling and marketing events. A consummate professional, you enjoy conducting tours, site visits and building strong working relationships with your current and prospective clients. You get excited about networking and tradeshows, and you enjoy contributing to the achievement of the marketing objectives for Meydenbauer Center Sales.
Your Next Challenge
• Proactively research, solicit and book new clients for "short term" events (inside of 18 months)
• Conduct tours, site visit and sales presentations for prospective clients
• Coordinate and implement marketing programs
• Participate in and coordinate Meydenbauer Center's attendance at local and regional tradeshows
A Must for You
• Requires at least two years of experience in hospitality sales and marketing, outside sales preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Who We Are
Meydenbauer Center opened in 1993 as the Greater Seattle area's second largest convention facility and was built to grow and sustain Bellevue's economic vitality. Our building includes 54,000 square feet of event space, a full-service kitchen and in-house catering operation, and a 410-seat performing arts theatre.
You'll fit in as a member of our dynamic sales and marketing team that promotes Meydenbauer Center and Visit Bellevue Washington (a division of Meydenbauer Center and Bellevue's official Destination Marketing Organization). These divisions help attract and welcome convention groups, clients and leisure visitors to the convention center and the City as a whole.