compensation: Compensation to include; competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits including an option for company paid Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) plan * Paid time off and holidays * Housing Discounts employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Locally owned Property Management company looking for an experienced Groundskeeper/Porter
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Walking the property and buildings multiple times a day to clean and pick up trash. Help with dumpster and trash compactors. General cleaning of buildings, common areas and offices.
• Responsible for property curb appeal.
• Maintains grounds, common areas, and dog park amenities to keep clean, operational, and safe for our residents.
• Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, models, and common areas, to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Maintenance supervisor.
• Knowledgeable of state, local, and federal fair housing laws.
• Attends and participates in training programs as required.
• Performs duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
• Delivers superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers