At First Pointe Management Group (FPMG), we specialize in acquiring and developing distinctive properties. We are a privately-owned operator who has established their reputation as developers, owners and managers of multi-family residential properties in Southern California over 30 years ago. Building on that foundation, the Companies diversified into other geographic areas and product types including business parks, mid-rise office buildings, shopping centers, self-storage facilities and luxury estate homes and the partnership continues to innovate and expand into new geographic regions and products where market opportunities exist.
Our dedicated teams of hard-working, trained professionals exceptionally manage a large portfolio of multi-family residential properties located throughout the Western United States. We are committed to hiring the finest and most talented professionals in the multi-family industry. Our team consists of uniquely qualified professionals with skills in all facets of real estate development and long-term asset stewardship.
We are currently hiring an Asset Manager for our Washington portfolio.
Responsible for all operational aspects of an assigned portfolio, ranging from 8+ residential properties/1,500 + units. The position directs and coordinates all activities of the portfolio to ensure financial and business objectives are achieved.
• Provide leadership to the on-site team by recruiting the finest professionals in our industry, training, mentoring and development of staff.
• Maintain/develop and implement property operating budgets and review financials to ensure optimum performance.
• Will manage the portfolio to make sure each community meets financial and operational goals by inspecting the portfolio, addressing operational issues, assessing policies/procedures and guidelines are followed. Responsible for implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results for each community.
• Identify emerging trends that may impact the communities by reviewing and analyzing marketing data. Able to implement marketing plans to drive occupancy and revenue growth.
• Will be responsible for oversight of work performed at the communities, involving on-site maintenance staff, vendors and other consultants as needed. Must be able to negotiate contracts, monitor work performed, approve invoices and oversee any capital/renovation projects.
• Responsible for various administrative and financial reporting.
• Will oversee both conventional and affordable communities.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree is required. CPM designation preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of experience as an Asset Manager for multi-family residential properties (conventional and affordable) with proven leadership experience.
• Proficient with: MS Office, Yardi, On-Site, social media/websites, web-based customer relationship management solutions and revenue management software.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with management, on-site staff, outside vendors and consultants.
• Ability to create reports using spreadsheets and data base applications.
• Must possess strong leadership skills to lead, train, direct and mentor on-site staff.
• Able to work quickly and respond swiftly to concerns from tenants to promote tenant satisfaction/retention. Must be able to work independently and handle a large priority work load.
• Travel within designated region is required. Some overnight travel is required.
Benefits of Working at FPMG
Welcome to FPMG an inspiring place to work. Our company has longevity in the property management industry with forward thinking ideas. The company culture encourages employee ideas with creative innovations. We have a dynamic atmosphere that welcomes diversity and we are investing in our employees, along with the growth of our company. We use a collaborative approach in leading our teams rather than a competitive one; this is the place where every team member’s input matters.
Our amazing employees are committed to finding new and improved ways of finding eco-friendly homes and services for our residents that support an enhanced lifestyle. We encourage a vibrant and fun work environment, growth opportunities and a generous benefits package.
Submit your online application/resume through this link: