compensation: DOE w/ benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a handyman / remodeling company located in Issaquah and are in need of a Project Coordinator.
The main job responsibilities are handling incoming calls from prospects and clients, estimating their projects and scheduling our carpenters. This position also assists with larger remodel projects, getting estimates from subs, creating and writing proposals.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Construction experience, strong knowledge of Construction products, terms and procedures,
• Be able to oversee multiple projects, small and large, from the office;
(working closely with our carpenters in the field)
• Be able to source materials, subs and equipment rentals for jobs
Attributes we are looking for:
• Strong administrative skills
• Must be well organized and pay attention to detail
Ability to set priorities and see jobs through to completion
• Excellent written and verbal communication – pleasant and energetic on phone
• Must be able to type, preferably type into the computer while on the phone
• Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• A plus if you have used Biz Scheduler
• Is a self-starter and can take direction.
Pay DOE, $18 - $20 per hour
Benefits package – Medical, dental & vision
Paid holidays, Vacation and sick time
Weekly paychecks – direct deposit
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers