compensation: $18-$25/hr DOE+PTO + mileage reimb. +meal allowance+Medical premium contribution+401k options
employment type: full-time
IMPORTANT! READ TO THE END BEFORE APPLYING
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast-growing, fast paced Bellevue financial services firm. We hold educational events at colleges and destination gourmet restaurants from Tacoma to Everett (rotating around Lake Washington).
We are seeking a full-time Director of Welcome/Event Hostess! Must be available to work 6-8 evenings a month from 5:00PM to 9:00PM (Monday through Thursdays only) when we have dinner seminars.
This is a 40 hour per week, full-time position. You will enjoy some ‘flex-hours’ during the weeks when you work evening seminars.
The rest of your regular hours will be front office reception/coordination at our flagship Bellevue office.
· You are DRIVEN to play on a team that makes real differences in peoples’ lives
· You LOVE controlling the details to LOOK AND SOUND AMAZING!
· You are a MASTER of Time and Space (ON time, and IN place!)
· You love fast-paced environments that include fun and surprises!
· You are a strategic problem solver
· You work well unsupervised yet collaborates easily with a team
· You speak and write clearly and intelligently
· You have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
· You are a fast learner (and a big plus if you’re also strong in Google Calendar, Excel and Word.)
The HOSTESS breakdown:
· Arrive to event venue early with all necessary materials and equipment (provided)
· Coordinate set-up process and manage venue staff
· Warmly greet and register guests (typically age 50-75) upon arrival
· Assist guests in booking meetings on calendar
· Emailing Daily ‘wrap up reports’
Director of Welcome breakdown:
· You make everyone that walks in our door feel LOVED!
· Manage multi-line phones with GRACEFUL MASTERY
· Professionally returning emails/voicemails quickly with warmth and friendliness
· Maintaining the office environment to keep an inviting and neat appearance
· Taking/tracking seminar RSVPs including confirmation calls and correspondence leading up to seminar
· Daily and accurate data entry into CRM program
· Copying, scanning, mailing, file prep and other administrative support
· Running various errands as necessary
· Scheduling/Appointment Setting on Google Calendar
WE PAY & PROVIDE:
· Competitive Base salary (DOE)
· Paid Time Off
· Special "leisure working days" during the holiday season
· Medical insurance cost contribution
· 401K options
· Mileage reimbursement and meal allowance for event nights
VERY IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this position, please respond with an up-to-date Resume and a short Cover Letter explaining why YOU are the PERFECT fit for us!
We will be in touch with all qualified applicants. Employer will perform a background check.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6894762128
email to friend