We are a premier wealth management firm seeking a part-time Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant to provide a high level of administrative support to our financial advisor. The ideal candidate for this role is exceptional with client services, able to prioritize, and organize a diversified workload. You will enjoy a fast paced, client first, collaborative team environment at our office in Bellevue's most vibrant area.
• Weekly and daily bookkeeping by processing and issuing payroll, paying bills, and reconciling the bank statement
• Reviewing payout statements to ensure accuracy
• Assisting the OSJ with all compliance items needed
• Point of service for clients requests
• Coordinate with staff on advisor's calendar
• Preparation support for client review meetings
• Maintaining client paperwork and files as needed
• Prepares or assists in preparing various administrative reports
• Professionally manage greeting clients, answering phones and responding to emails
• Performs other office tasks as assigned
• Timely processing of all express incoming & outgoing mail
• 2+ years’ experience in an administrative environment
• Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experienced user of CRM programs
• Warm and professional demeanor
• Superb organizational ability and follow-through skills
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems
• A flexible schedule
• On-site parking
• The opportunity to utilize every talent you have!
*Due to the confidential nature of the activity involved with this position, the individual will be expected to perform these duties with a high degree of professionalism and responsibility - fingerprinting and background check is required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers