The Wraparound Clinician provides direct therapeutic interventions to children, youth and families in their homes and other community locations. Work is provided in a team framework, in close collaboration with a Wraparound Facilitator, Parent Partner and Youth Partner to lead our work with children, youth and families. Emphasis is on partnering actively with families, natural supports and other community service providers to promote safe, stable and healthy families.
1. Master’s degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or a related field.
2. Mental Health Professional (as defined by WAC 388-877).
3. Current Washington State DOH counselor registration or license.
4. Prior experience in Wraparound program is preferred.
1. Must satisfactorily pass criminal background check.
2. Must satisfactorily pass tuberculosis (TB) test.
3. Must successfully complete the following health certification requirements within 30 days of employment: CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens training.
4. Must have reliable transportation and a valid Washington State driver's license (or be able to obtain one by date of employment).
5. Employees and volunteers who operate their own or Friends of Youth vehicles on Friends of Youth business must have a safe driving record as defined by Friends of Youth. Employees and volunteers who operate their own vehicle(s) on Friends of Youth business must carry auto liability insurance that complies with the requirements of Friends of Youth.
For more information on job responsibilities and qualifications, please click on "Apply Here" links above.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: Friends of Youth is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on the basis of race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetic markers, military or veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
People of Color and Members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
ABOUT FRIENDS OF YOUTH:
Founded in 1951, Friends of Youth provides a comprehensive range of shelter, housing, counseling and prevention services for youth and young adults and their families in King and Snohomish Counties in Washington State. Friends of Youth is the primary provider of services for homeless youth and young adults in East King County. Services include street outreach, emergency shelter, transitional living programs, supported permanent housing, employment and mental health support. To learn more about Friends of Youth, please visit our website at www.friendsofyouth.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers