Are you passionate about supporting the mental health needs of youth and families in our community and the clinicians who serve them? Friends of Youth has a new opening for a Clinical Supervisor, based out of our North Bend and/or Issaquah offices. The position will provide clinical supervision and may also include an opportunity to provide individual, group and/or family therapy if desired. Position can be part- or full-time.
The Clinical Supervisor provides support and supervision of YFS counselors as assigned and is a member of the YFS Leadership Team. The Clinical Supervisor supports the delivery of services and program operations including but not limited to service review and approvals, contract deliverables, staff training and development and outreach programs.
1. Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family or related counseling field.
2. Minimum three-five years related experience
3. Current Washington State License in the mental health counseling field.
4. Meet the qualifications to supervise unlicensed therapists according to the Washington Administrative Code (WAC 246-809-234).
5. Experience in counseling children, youth, and families.
6. Experience in leading groups, trainings, and workshops.
7. Employees and volunteers who operate their own or Friends of Youth vehicles on Friends of Youth business must have a safe driving record as defined by Friends of Youth. Employees and volunteers who operate their own vehicle(s) on Friends of Youth business must carry auto liability insurance that complies with the requirements of Friends of Youth.
For more information on job responsibilities and qualifications, please visit our website at: www.friendsofyouth.org/employment.aspx.
BENEFITS: Friends of Youth provides a competitive benefits package to full time employees including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, 403(b) retirement plan and matching, vacation leave, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: Friends of Youth is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on the basis of race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetic markers, military or veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
People of Color and Members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Send cover letter and resume to Brooke Drennon at the email provided above (reply button).
ABOUT FRIENDS OF YOUTH:
Founded in 1951, Friends of Youth provides a comprehensive range of shelter, housing, counseling and prevention services for youth and young adults and their families in King and Snohomish Counties in Washington State. Friends of Youth is the primary provider of services for homeless youth and young adults in East King County. Services include street outreach, emergency shelter, transitional living programs, supported permanent housing, employment and mental health support.
To learn more about Friends of Youth, please visit our web site at www.friendsofyouth.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers