Northshore Senior Center is seeking a Database Coordinator.
Our Database Coordinator is responsible for administering, reporting, and providing training and documentation for Northshore Senior Center databases including, but not limited to, Salesforce. This position will provide administrative and technical support to staff and volunteers at all Northshore locations.
NSC is the largest senior center in Washington with over 2500 members. Programs and services are provided at the Northshore Senior Center – Bothell, Kenmore and Mill Creek branches and the Adult Health and Wellness Center. Programs range from fitness to cards and games to lifelong learning and computer classes. The center offers a variety of support groups and offers adult day health and respite care.
Mission: Northshore Senior Center promotes healthy aging and well-being in our community through programs, services, resources, and civic engagement.
Vision: We envision a community where everyone leads full, healthy, and inspired lives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative and technical support for Salesforce and other NSC databases, manage users and licenses, manage support requests, and monitor data quality and integrity.
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment and handle all basic administrative functions.
• Assist in database design and development based on user needs.
• Create User Guides and provide training to staff and volunteers for effective use of NSC databases.
• Provide basic technical support to staff and volunteers as needed with computer and software issues.
• Develop and produce reporting for the CEO and other staff, as required, on a timely basis.
• Work with all departments to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to managing data.
• Assist with the use of database applications, working with other staff and volunteers as necessary.
• Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and enhance skills that promote Equity & Inclusion.
• Participate in events related to understanding institutional racism and other forms of oppression.
• Other duties/projects as necessary and/or assigned.
Position Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• BA/BS. Four years of highly related experience may be substituted for the degree.
• Two (2) years of experience actively managing databases.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM desirable.
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly in MS Excel and Access, including but not limited to, writing formulas, queries, forms, reports, and macros.
• Ability to write, document and explain procedures clearly and effectively.
• Ability to work and solve problems independently.
• Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-department team.
• Ability to provide small or large group training sessions.
• Ability to work independently and creatively.
• Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
• Knowledge of resources available for older persons.
• Must have valid Washington State Drivers’ License.
Compensation and Benefits: Northshore Senior Center offers a very competitive wage based on experience. Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance through Kaiser Permanente (PPO, HMO, and HSA options) and dental insurance through Dental Select. Full-time employees receive employer paid basic life and long term disability insurance. 401(k) available the first day of the month after 30 days employment.