• Ideal candidate would have positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to company goals and objectives.
• Mig Welder: Will have experience in production welding in a manufacturing production environment.
• Capable of standing for long periods of time in a production environment and lifting up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• Work effectively with all levels within the company, treats all team members with trust and respect
• Able to work 5:45 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday with overtime, when required, to meet customer demand.
• Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record.
• Candidate must have good attendance.
• Steel toed boots are required.
• Competitive wages
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Kaizen Bonus Program
• 401k 6% match program
For more information or to apply, contact HR by:
* Replying to this advertisement with a résumé or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers