compensation: $120K+ DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Sr. Program Manager – UX Design Operations
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $120K+ DOE
Our Bellevue based tech client is looking for a Program Manager of UX Design Operations!
In this role you will:
- lead and drive portfolio of UX initiatives. You’ll establish a clear view of the health and asks for active work and proactively plan future portfolio needs, including forecast team capacity and skill demands
- work with senior UX and product leadership across the company and globe to establish priorities and triage new requests of the team
- clarify and translate asks into action and work with UX Managers to ensure delivery success.
- orchestrate and proactively monitor multiple simultaneous initiatives throughout the delivery lifecycle partnering cross-functionally with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers and extended team members to ensure success and helping to keep the team moving forward with urgency and on schedule
- actively manage strategic UX initiatives, including managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders
- look for ways to continue to streamline UX practices within the team and in how the client partners across teams
The ideal Principal Program Manager of Design Operations will have:
- 8+ years experience as a program/project manager. Impeccable organizational and program management skills.
- excellent communication skills. Team player who seeks solutions to problems and can quickly translate ambiguity to clarity and action
- passionate about user experience. Understands of disciplines of design, user research, quantitative research in a product development context.
- the ability to lead and guide teams and create confidence across our extended team that they can deliver
- the ability to prioritize effectively and balance multiple simultaneous initiatives. This person has the ability to think incrementally and develop approaches, options and sequencing to large complex initiatives.
- ability to build and scale teams
- experience in an operationally-driven role
This is an onsite full-time role in Bellevue starting next month!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers