compensation: $16.36 - 22.90 per hour, DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Encompass is a private non-profit serving the Snoqualmie Valley and Issaquah communities for over 50 years. Our mission is to partner with families to build healthy foundations for children. We believe what happens early in life matters. We offer high quality, leading edge early childhood educational and therapeutic services to all children in our communities.
DESCRIPTION: The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for community outreach and developing strong community partnerships for Encompass programs. The position will participate in sustaining and/or developing and implementing program marketing and outreach plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represent Encompass programs by maintaining a high degree of presence in the community through participation in resource fairs, community events, Chamber and other local networking groups to develop partnerships and maximize visibility.
• Provide tours of the organization with prospective organizations, business and community members to create relationships and increase visibility.
• Work closely with staff from Pediatric Therapy, Family Enrichment and Early Learning to respond to their outreach needs.
• Manage all social media channels and content.
• Engage target audiences through email marketing.
• Write content for newsletters and press releases.
• Update and maintain marketing materials, including program flyers, signage and promotional materials.
HOURS: 20 hours per week
SALARY: $16.36 - 22.90 per hour, DOE
LOCATION: Encompass Early Learning Center, 1407 Boalch Ave. NW, North Bend, WA 98045
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred OR Associates Degree in same or related field with 2 years proven, relevant experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Able to stand for long periods of time (in excess of 8 hours) and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Available to attend meetings, functions, and events after normal business hours, including weekends.
Send resume/application to: Encompass, attn. Kristin Webb, Director of Administration, 1407 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend WA 98045 or email to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers