THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
QR Code Link to This Post
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
On the Database side: To design, implement and conduct analysis on all database-marketing and digital marketing activities and campaigns for the property. Develop short and long-term modifications of the direct mail program to meet business objectives.
In Digital: Responsible for monitoring paid advertising across multiple digital platforms including paid search, programmatic display/retargeting, geo-fencing and IP targeting. Responsible for optimizing and reporting on analytics for growth marketing objectives.
Together: Develop new information processes for high data quality. Build reports and presents recommendations for increased business intelligence.
• Direct Marketing Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Extract and analyze data, present findings with recommendations designed to achieve various business goals.
• Develop sophisticated targeting and segmentation strategies with both the player database and digital platforms.
• Responsible for managing database integrity and direct mail operation to include internal and prospect list procurement.
• Responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
• Responsible for list management, including direct mail, reports list and query lists.
• Perform analysis on guest database to assist the proper segmentation for promotional, direct mail and media campaigns.
• Optimize guest targeting via A/B testing and other methods.
• Understand the conversion rate optimization path and the indicators of it.
• Demonstrate an understanding and ability to connect Social, Paid Media and Web Analytics Monitoring tools to gain integrated online marketing insights.
• Provide thought leadership around data, analytics, player database strategy and digital strategy.
• Recommend, prepare, monitor and evaluate key conversion metrics and KPI dashboards by analyzing patterns, usage and trends.
• Ensure all direct reports are trained and preform duties as assigned.
• Maintain the highest professionalism and performance with the database team, the marketing department and all other team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Four (4) year degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, marketing, business management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) years' experience in B2C Database Marketing for a mid-size company.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and marketing analysis reports.
• Experience with attribution analysis and modeling.
• Proficiency with building data visualizations and interactive dashboards.
• Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, PPC and SEM, email marketing).
• Proficiency with BI Platforms such as Tableau (2+ years) and Bally BI.
• Expert with Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
• Expert knowledge of data analytics, web analytics and email automation programs.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
Education and Experience:
• Two (2) years' experience in Web and digital analytics and running digital marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft/Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
• Two (2) year's supervisory experience.
• Experience with quantitative analysis and/or statistics, including three-year experience with T-SQL along with experience using relational databases (Access, SQL Server), and general financial analysis.
• Digital agency experience and process preferred.
• Google AdWords certification preferred.
• Familiarity with tag management and/or feed management tools.
• Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.