Allytics is looking to fill an entry to mid-level Marketing Manager to support us in our client program and marketing activities. Allytics is a fast growing, full-service marketing firm that caters to technology companies. Many of our clients are industry leaders seeking to expand in the exciting and fast paced cloud marketplace.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating strong marketing content, managing elements of specific marketing programs and client initiatives, and coordinating communications and details on specific projects. In this role, you will work closely with Allytics and client teams. The Marketing Manager will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the rules are always changing. The successful candidate will be self-driven and will look for any and all opportunities to add value to projects.
• Serves as a general marketing resource to support cross-functional efforts of the project team
• Responsible for creating remarkable business and marketing content, copy editing and proofing skills, and graphics
• Proactively identifies project issues/problems, assists in issue/problem resolution and provides project updates
• Plays key role in client project updates and general communications
• Provides concise and appropriate feedback on project inputs, outputs, internal processes, and quality assurance measures to the appropriate functional groups
• Serves in a client-facing role supporting the business objectives and delivery
• Manages projects on time, on budget with appropriate communication and oversight
• Maintains a solid understanding of general marketing strategies and tactics across a variety of channels, understands how to leverage performance metrics, work with creative teams and other agency resources to accomplish client/program objectives
• Collaborate effectively across Allytics internal teams, with clients and stakeholders, and vendor teams as appropriate
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital e-commerce marketing and practices
• Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Outlook
• Work in a dynamic, large, and complex organization on tight-timelines within a cross-functional virtual team setting, often on multiple projects simultaneously
• Prior experience with a proven track record of successfully managing and building client relationships
• Self-manages workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, etc.), including experience working with technical and business audiences, familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices
• Responsible for delivery of high quality client and internal deliverables
• Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
• Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking and follow up
• Understanding of how to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional areas such as sales, program management, and marketing
• Comfortable facilitating internal and external scheduling (webcasts, concall set up, meetings, etc.)
• Exceptional customer service skills and focus on quality
• Comfortable/versed in working with executive level customer base
• Ability to manage flow of information between parties and proactively communicate with all customers
Allytics offers a fast-paced, friendly environment and a competitive benefits package.
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Local applicants only please.
Allytics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.