compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Executive Real Estate Marketing Assistant
Our commercial brokerage team of eight industrial agents is seeking an experienced, hardworking, and enthusiastic assistant to help grow our business immediately and long term.
This dedicated assistant must be highly organized, detailed, creative, confident, and have a strong ability to handle complex and time sensitive tasks. Maintaining open communication is a must. Bringing new ideas and a positive attitude are mandatory.
This is a long-term career opportunity to grow with our team, and help build the business even further.
o Answer all in-coming calls; greet guests to office
o Housekeeping duties (i.e. pick up mail, order and organize office supplies, maintain copy machine, maintain conference room for cleanliness)
o Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx
o Manage all work flow with the brokerage team as directed
o Communicate and work with vendors such as printing companies, photographers, sign vendors, etc.
o Maintain internal property and contact database
o Oversee individual property marketing campaigns; local, state and national exposure
o Create high-end, detailed marketing materials in cooperation with Graphics Staff
o Perform property research and data assemblage; input data on MLS websites (CoStar, Loopnet, CBA)
o Initiate social media, newsletters, and direct mailing campaigns
o Create & manage periodic marketing status reports for each client/listing
o Prepare tour packages, listing presentations, opinion of values, etc.
o Compile and sort distribution lists of clients and co-operating brokers
o Interface with escrow, title officers, and clients
o Order and review title work
o Organize deal files (state audit quality) with all appropriate documentation and track critical timelines
o Assist in assembling and delivering due diligence documents during sale/lease transactions
o Prepare closed deal file once the transaction has completed
o Communicate with co-operating brokers and their support staff
• Enthusiastic, personable and self-motivated, timely
• Associates degree (Bachelors degree a plus) and/or 3-5 years experience working in an administrative or executive support role in real estate or related field (i.e. finance, construction, etc.)
• Real Estate License, or desire and ability to obtain within 1 year time frame
• Proficient with Mac
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Reader.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; business e-mail etiquette
• High attention to detail & precision of work product
• Problem solving skills with ability to think outside the box- critical thinking ability
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment but able to shift priorities when needs arise
• Capable of working independently as well as with a team
• Familiar with graphics programs such as Abode Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a strong plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers