Affirma, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" is looking for a motivated, driven, and results oriented Project Manager to join an exciting travel-oriented client of ours in Bellevue. This person will be responsible for overseeing projects on the SEO Marketing team such as newsletter output, working with vendors, and managing blogs. You will also get a chance to work with other global teams to help drive projects forward.
You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, and up-beat environment! If you love Project Management and thrive in a fast-paced environment then please, read on!
• Client interfacing and cross-group collaboration
• Collect, produce, and document requirements
• Manage project timeline, budget, and initiatives
• Consider the big picture and execute well thought out, data-driven decisions
• Plan and anticipate project risk and develop risk management strategies
• Assist in implementing new plans and procedures
• Optimizing SEOs to help customers
• Excellent leadership capabilities
• Previous finance experience
• Superb communication skills
• Passion for marketing
• Experience managing and developing processes and procedures
• Organized, driven, and hardworking
• Experience working with development teams
• Self-starter who works well in ambiguous environments
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliverables from multiple contributors
• Strong attention to detail
• Marketing and SEO experience
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals "Best Workplaces" and "Fastest Growing Companies" for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard working, fast-paced, and fun! Our clients include the Microsoft Bing, the Seattle Art Museum, Children's Hospital, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work for, we invite you to contact us.