GeoEngineers is seeking a driven, client-focused, experienced Recruiter to join our HR team on a temporary basis. The Recruiter provides full-cycle recruiting and selection services and has primary responsibility for facilitating GeoEngineers’ acquisition of talent, partnering with stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of talent requirements, driving selection processes that effectively assess candidate abilities and promoting the candidate experience.
The temporary assignment is expected to last five months.
• Provides consultative, full cycle recruitment services, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Collaborates with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals and develop, implement and execute custom recruiting strategies.
• Identifies and engages unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
• Ensures integrity of the recruitment process is maintained and practices are consistent with legal requirements and GeoEngineers’ strategic and business needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience, including sourcing and full cycle recruiting.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• Proven ability to successfully execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diverse sourcing and interview process management.
• Strong client focus and ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To learn more about life at GeoEngineers, please visit our website at www.geoengineers.com.
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.