Affirma aims to provide technical solutions for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Our organization is expanding at a rapid rate and to help with that growth we are seeking an innovative Recruiter to join our team. This role requires urgency, dedication, passion, and the ability to quickly adapt. With the pace of business these days, time and information gathering is critical so being detail oriented, organized, and methodical is one of the keys to measure your success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow and expand your recruiting career, then keep reading!
• Previous recruiting /sales/customer service experience
• Have strong communication including negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and adhere to quick hiring deadlines
• Strong time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to work across time zones as needed
• Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or have related experience
Nice to Have:
• Previous full life cycle recruitment experience
• Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems
What you will do:
• Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to assess short- and long-term hiring requirements and collaborate on companywide recruiting activities and overall external talent acquisition strategy
• Cultivate and maintain an ongoing strong working relationship with company leaders in order to understand the business units, and create a partnership that ensures a fast and simple hiring process
• Seek out potential candidates using innovative methods and follow recruiting process from start to finish
• Screen and interview candidates across time zones for key role requirements and company values alignment, prepare candidate summaries, and present candidates to Hiring Managers
• Coordinate interviews for candidates, provide feedback and results
• Facilitate offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates to generate a high-volume, high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines for multiple hiring managers.
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to visit our website at https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ to submit your resume and application. While applying, please refer to the job opening ID # 1208.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers