compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a CNA or HCA interested in making a positive impact on the lives of others? ‘A Great Life AFH of Bellevue’ is hiring!
A Great Life AFH is an upscale AFH located in Bellevue, owned and operated by two physicians. We are state licensed to care for up to 6 residents. We seek to provide a flexible and stable schedule for caregivers.
- Provide all care for up to 6 residents at a time as directed by their personal care plan
- Assist/administer prescribed medications according to physician's orders
- Provide companionship in a luxury home setting
- Maintain a clean and healthy home
- Meal Preparation and family-style dining with residents
- Communicate effectively with the residents and families
- Coordinate care with doctor’s offices, pharmacists, and nurses
- Comprehensive documentation of medication administration, resident's daily progress/decline etc.
- Other caregiving duties: repository, range of motion exercise, etc.
Requirements for our ideal candidate include:
- Skills to provide care safely - we'll train you if you're motivated.
- Able to commit to a long-term position: Live-in required. Couples preferred for the Live-in position.
- Read, write, and communicate clearly in English
- Excellent communication skills with the residents, families, doctor’s offices, pharmacists, nurses, and the owner
- Extremely well organized, and prioritize personal hygiene (for yourself and our clients)
- Cook and prepare and serve tasty nutritious meals on a daily basis
- Fit, willing and able to lift and help transfer/transport clients
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) or Certified Home Care Aide and complete ND core training
- Have the right to work in the U.S. legally
- Able to comply with all DSHS requirements
- Pass a background check and fingerprinting
- Proof of 2 steps TB Test/Chest x-ray
- Have non-expired CPR/First Aid card
- Have Dementia/Mental health specialty training
- Food handlers permit
- Nurse Delegation
- You must be able to provide references - one from your current employer is highly desired
WHY GREAT LIFE?
We value our team members whether you are interested in growth and management opportunities or just part-time, we have opportunities. We encourage work-life balance and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates (based on skill set and experience)
- Live-in options in an upscale home in friendly safe neighborhood Bellevue
- 2:6 caregiver to client ratio
- 10 days of paid vacation every year (for full-time caregivers)
- Financial assistance for mandatory classes
- Continuing education paid by employer after 1 year of employment
- Full-time employees who work with us for a year are eligible for a yearly bonus, and stipends for health insurance
- Owned and operated by two physicians who are highly experienced with senior care
In short, we promise our team members and clients “A Great Life”.