THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
QR Code Link to This Post
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Apply online link: www.snocasino.com/careers
To oversee all staff in the front of the house by: monitoring for quality food, beverage, service and overall cleanliness; maintaining standards and policies; ensuring total guest satisfaction; managing timely, accurate and thorough record keeping of personnel, sales and labor and acting as a liaison between Service Staff and Management.
• Lead Barista
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Barista Staff positions, policies, and procedures.
• Spend majority of shift on the floor observing, delegating tasks and coaching all Service Staff.
• Mentor Team Members and fill in for Guest Service Staff as needed.
• Monitor staff for accurate cash handling procedures.
• Communication with guests to address and answer questions, complaints or concerns in a timely and professional fashion, as defined by department policies including questions regarding food, beverage, recipes and prices.
• Communication with Guest Service Staff and Management via memos, bulletin boards, shift reports and staff meetings.
• Provide staff orientations, training and certifications, including in the area of product up-selling.
• Complete Guest Service Staff scheduling, performance management and evaluations.
• Perform positive and constructive counseling on a fair, consistent and impartial basis.
• Follow and monitor adherence to Department Policy and Procedures including confidentiality, Alcohol, POS transactions, Cash Handling, Sales Labor Reporting, Product up-Sells, and incident monitoring and tracking.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• One (1) year previous Barista experience.
• Three (3) years Supervisory experience in a high-volume Ala Carte Restaurant.
Education and Experience:
• Previous experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MICROS.
• Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.