compensation: $15.00/hr or DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Apply On-Line Link: www.snocasino.com/careers
To ensure all equipment and small wares are properly sanitized and customer ready. To maintain stocking and kitchen cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for sweeping and mopping walk-ins.
• Maintain kitchen cleanliness standards, including cleaning of walls, garbage bins, etc.
• Responsible for stocking and rotating products according to F&B Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure the equipment is clean, and supplies are stored prior to shift's end.
• Ensure dishwashing machine controls are set properly, and accurate quantity of chemicals are used.
• Ensure dishes are rinsed and scrubbed, as necessary, prior to running through the machine.
• Responsible for performing light prep duties as assigned.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of front of the house equipment.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils maintenance operations.
• Knowledge of safe practices in a kitchen working environment.
• Knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
• Ability to obtain a food handler's permit.
• Ability to be organized.
• Ability to safely use and administer cleaning equipment and supplies.
• Ability to communicate, read and write clearly in Basic English.
• Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
• Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers