compensation: $15.00/hr+tips or DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Whether it's behind the bar, on the floor, or in the kitchen, at Snoqualmie Casino we delight our guests, pay attention to the details and help other team members be successful. If you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team! Currently, we have the following open positions at Cafe Drip:
To provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Formulate beverages according to established recipes, and present food products according to presentation standards.
• Operate point of sales register handling cash accurately, making up banks for oncoming shift, responsible for handling coupons and making proper entries and correct change.
• Initiate and establish superior guest service, including recommendation of drink and food selections and informing of specials.
• Stocking supplies for work station to maintain necessary pars and monitor quality of product.
• Set up and close work stations in compliance with established procedures.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• Minimum of One (1) Year Restaurant/Beverage experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven knowledge of point of sales software and cash/check/credit card handling.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers