compensation: $16.10/hr or DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide high quality foods in a safe, clean environment. To efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, outlet set-up and teardown. To ensure quantities of outlet foods are adequate for current business levels.
Benefits of a career with Snoqualmie Casino:
• 8 HR shifts include paid breaks and lunch
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Low/No Cost Great Healthcare Benefits
• 401(k) Program with Employer Match
• Team Member Rallies & Prizes
• 100% Club Recognition
• Fun Contests with Great Prizes (Sports Tickets, vacation trips to Hawaii, Las Vegas, and More!)
• Free Meals– with a View!
• Team Member Discounts for Food/Concerts
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Rated Best Places To Work in Washington State!
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). You must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission. Pre-employment drug testing is required for Security, Surveillance and DOT panel testing is required for Transportation positions. All other positions are subject to pre-employment testing, excluding marijuana.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers