THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
QR Code Link to This Post
We're building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Apply online link: www.snocasino.com/careers
To provide high quality foods and a safe, clean environment. Efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, outlet set-up and tear-down. Follow and adhere to all Snoqualmie Casino procedures for food handling and sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
• Ensure a quality food presentation, portioning according to recipe standards, proper garnishes and substitution procedures are followed consistently.
• Adhere to all of the Kitchen Department procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
• Responsible to follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• Comparable / current Cross-Over experience in the venue.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven working knowledge of kitchen measurements and knife cuts.
• Proven working knowledge of kitchen design and the operations of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers, etc.
• Proficient kitchen knife skills.
• Some post-High School cooking course work.