We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To produce high quality food products to designated food outlets. To provide leadership and be a role model for other Cooks and Team Members. Ensure all Snoqualmie Casino standards are followed in Food Preparation and Sanitation. Ensure quantities of prepared food are adequate to meet current guest demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of all food production of the kitchen.
• Ensure the presentation, portioning, food compatibility, garnishes, substitution procedures are followed consistently.
• Collaborate with Sous Chef to ensure proper training of Prep and Line Cooks.
• Implement and uphold all proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
• Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• Three (3) years quantity, Buffet or Quick Service Cooking.
• Proven working knowledge of kitchen design and the operation of grills, shams, ovens, fryers, etc.
• Must pass with a minimum score on the Lead Cook Probationary Exam.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers