compensation: $10.89 + tips and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, people-person? We're looking for team members who are committed to providing guests with superior service and an experience that's Above It All! If you demand excellence, delight in challenges, and don't let a day go by without fun, then the position of Server at Mist Bar could be right for you.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We're building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
Support other team members -- help them be successful in their jobs.
Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Provide alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage service to guests consistent with the standards of the Beverage Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Accountable for providing superior beverage service for designated area offering complimentary and alcoholic refreshments to Guests.
* Utilize and implement MAST training to prevent and recognize potential alcohol related concerns.
* Assist with supplying and cleaning wait/service station.
* Handle cash and reconcile bank for all alcohol served according to Snoqualmie Casino policies.
* Communicate with Management the area in need of special attention to better facilitate quality Guest Service.
* Must comply with uniform and dress code requirements during scheduled shifts.
* Proficient in communicating to management and guests.
* Outgoing, positive characteristics.
* Knowledge of Casino beverages (alcohol and non-alcoholic) required.
* Professional and well-kept appearance is required.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma/GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
Skills and Abilities:
* Proven knowledge of alcohol service
Education and Experience:
* One (1) year comparable experience as a food and beverage server familiar with tray service
* One (1) year experience with a computerized point-of-sale system (i.e. Micros, Aloha, Dinerware, Agylisys, etc)
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Apply On-Line Link: www.snocasino.com/careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers