Weeknight Beertender Wanted! Maelstrom Brewing, a family-owned craft brewery in Kirkland is seeking the perfect beertender. This is a FOH position, your primary responsibility is taking care of customers and creating a positive experience for our guests.
Must be passionate about craft beer, great at customer service, and an all-around decent human being who genuinely loves interacting with people. This job doesn't require taproom pouring experience, but it does require an ability and willingness to learn.
- Create a welcoming environment.
- Offer recommendations based on customer preferences.
- Keep all customer areas extremely clean and shiny.
- Pour according to our standards.
- Enforce all liquor laws and brewery policies.
- Must be able to work Wednesdays and Thursdays 3:45-9:30pm.
- Class 12 MAST permit and Washington food worker card.
- Able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Able to stand for entire shift.
- Solid working knowledge of beer styles.
- Drug free.
- No criminal record (background check required).
- Able to work independently.
We will gladly train the correct candidate. Ability to function independently and as a team when it's busier is essential. When it's slower you'll be chatting with customers and keeping the tasting room clean, when it's busy you'll be scrambling to keep up with demand. You must be comfortable with both those situations. This job does NOT involve lifting or moving kegs.
Reply with resume and short description of the last great beer you drank.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers